1. Stabbing pains 2. Victim of Vodoo
1. Marriage counseling 2. Wife has split personality and is the Dr's wife also
I am addicted to plastic surgery. I have had over 50 procedures.I still want more, even though people tell me I look like a freak.
1 A little girl follows her for years calling out mama 2 noone believes her 3 Haunted by long ago Pregnancy choice
pt. experiences ghost pain from amputation but surgeon left a tool in stump
1 Suicidal 2 Mayor
1. Man thinks everyone is trying to steal his identity 2. His name is John Doe
1. Man complains that the can see everything at the same time in all of existence. 2. The man is actually an incarnation of God.
1. Sleepwalking 2. Drank too much beer
1. Man feels like everyone hates him and wants him dead 2. He is on death row
Mysterious stitches in forehead Atom brain has been implanted
1.3 dependent moms 2.will not allow their daughters to develop as individuals in fear of outgrowing the moms
Sometimes even hypochondriacs get it right
1 woman has bad sickness 2 worst plague to ever surface is showing signs of developing inside her
1. Patient walks in and claims that the psychiatrist is her brother. 2. Has Capgras delusions.
1. Man walks in and claims he had a mental breakdown while in New York City. 2. Has a syndrome where he couldn't separate movies from reality.
1. Delusions of Grandeur 2. Was a queen in a previous life
Man lives above tattoo parlor sleep walks at night and gets new tattoos, all different relating to his subconscious dream characters
1.Identical twin kills his look alike 2. The twin that is killed takes over his twins mind and body as revenge
1 Dancing naked in the rain addiction 2 It's true. I've been arrested numerous times.
1. Paranoia believe everyone is out to get them 2. Person is actually a serial murderer himself
Suspecting Her Boyfriend Cheating With Female Tenant But Is Her Sleeping With The Male Tenant
1. A feeling like someone is watching her from within. 2. Turns out it is her 30 year old twin living inside her
1. Overwhelming panic 2. Patient is able to see all the world's problems before they happen
I cannot stop cheating on my spouse, even with therapy. The diagnosis is he was a she at birth.
patient insists he is the psychiatrist
Complaining of seeing star shaped ghosts, has Phantomastropia.
1 headaches 2 turns out aliens are monitoring earth through him and planning an invasion
1. Delusional thinks he kill a family 2. It's true. It's the Dr's family
1. Woman cleans obsessively 2. Husband had her hypnotized to keep house clean
Nightmares of murders, other personality is a serial killer
The hypochondriac who was right
1. Man walks into office for the first time and claims that he has been there before. 2. He has been there before, he worked a janitor and then had amnesia.
1.young vibrant woman develops epilepsy 2.her journey from independence to relying on others and becoming afraid of everything loses memories and identity
I go to the doctor for my problems, but the doctor seems to always have the same problems.
1. Thinks bugs are crawling all over skin 2. Tiny aliens have colonized patients skin
1. Man says the psychiatrist is an extraterestrial. 2. Has Stendhal syndrome after looking at a great and beautiful work of art.
pt. thinks they have been microchipped by NSA
Her male personally is going to set her on fire she was found burned to death in a house fire
1.alien obduction 2. is alien
A voice from under the bed
1. Homeless old man thinks he is Elvis 2. He IS Elvis
1 Going thru an identity crisis 2 turns out he's stealing people's identity
1.kind woman 2.takes care of elderly mom,husband cheats on her, becomes single mom,40yr old son lives w her, then alcholic bro moves in her fight to stand up
1.Patient talks about crimes that happens to him 2. headlines in paper after visit relates the same crime 3. the man is a serial killerfter
1. Woman claims that all of her professors are the same person, as are all the students. 2. Has Fregoli delusions.
1. Claims to have been held hsotage at a party in Mauritania and fled. 2. Turns out that it was actually a party in the Dominican Republic.
Suffers from extreme paranoia, two previous lives ended as a murder victim
Anorexia but Overweight
Getting Angry At Anyone That Reminds Her of Grandmother But She Is Actually a child And Seeing Herself in The Mirror As Adult
1 Can't Say No 2 All Crazy Things they have said yes to
1 Battered wife syndrome, 2 She's faking and frames pyschiatrist in wealthy husband's murder
1 Patient is a psychologist who is paranoid 2 Psychiatrist is a serial killer
Prisoner displays multiple personality disorder, is she faking to beat a murder conviction
1 feeling depressed 2 she is being abducted by aliens who are stealing her endorphin's for testing
1. Woman complains of chest pains and a problem with swallowing plant seeds. 2. Is growing a plant inside her stomach somehow.
OCD Germaphobes Run The World After Devastating Virus Kills Off the Less Cautious
pt. complains of picking up strange radio signals,.it's the baby monitor the entire time
I have multiple personalities and the psychiateist is one of the personalities boyfriend. The doctor is not providing any treatment all.
I feel like some thing has taken over my body and mind. The psychiatrist is a warlock and cast a spell over the patient.
1. Man says he saw aliens after looking at a great work of art in a museum. 2. Has Stendhal syndrome.
Having Twins But Drugged And Babies Taken Away But It's true and now she is Trying To find Them
pt. goes completely catatonic after participating in a drug trial but he was taking a placebo the entire time
detecting negative thoughts cannot tell real threat from wishful thinking has to learn how to differentiate to help while helping himself
1. Man walks in and claims a female psychiatrist is his long lost wife who he has been looking for. 2. Has Capgras delusions.
1. Depression 2. Being secretly drugged by the government
1. In for kleptomania 2. Is hypnotized to steal
Man believes that he lives inside an inescapeable virtual game, and it ends up his programmer is the doctor
1 inability to sleep 2 he's genetically engineered by aliens who are amassing an army to take over earth
I seem to be addicted to sex. This occurred because yiu went overseas and caught a rare virus.
1. Pyromania 2. Only burns items contaminated by villans
man has visions says hes an angel
1. Family counseling as individuals 2. Same person comes in as each family member
1. Dual personalities. 2. Parasitic twin.
1. Being Born Deaf But Hearing Voices. 2. Multiple Personality Disorder.
1 speaking in foreign tongues 2 acutally from another world
One's soul ditched the body for another. They bump into each other later in life, all hell breaks loose.
1 sexual dysfunction 2 she seduces and blackmails them for money
Seeing His Dead Daughter But He Want A Lame Excuse To Kill
1. Complains of heart pains and says she is 300 years old. 2. Heart is a prototype heart invented in secret that has given her extraordinarily long life.
Man suffers from fact phobia. Hates facts and truth.
Complaining of double visions, has Bioptic Omenplasia
Subject feels that he can occupy and control the bodies of other people from the past, present and future, especially the lives of the rich and famous.
1. Bulimia 2. Feeding pet monster by vomiting
Thinks her Dog is posessed by theDevil. 2.Wants an exorcism
1. Constant itching with no physical symptoms. 2. Changes into new person or gender.
memory loss bizarre evil twin
1 night terrors 2 possessed by demon of ex spouse who is actually the doctors sibling who died
1. Man comes in with severe headaches. 2. Little creatures powered by electricity have fashioned out a fully functioning city inside of his brain.
Reincarnation as a woman wrongfully committed to insane asylum in the 1920's, and her fight to get out
My husband and I have a swingers marriage. Doctor is one of the otherswinger couples.
Man just stopped talking. Doctor made him write all answers in the sessions.He felt nobody was listening to him.People thought he as crazy when he did talk.
Two friends go to a shrink because they can't stop wanting to control each other's lives with dire consequences
Fatigue Patient is 300 years old
husband thinks wife is a fairy creature turns out his wifes twin has mulitpersonalities and is hypnotically persuasive
1.giving man helps teach sign language in the south 2. skilled like artist develops parkinsons and mood disorder becomes egocentric with own family
I think my doctor hypnotizes me, then has his way with me. I always feel satisfied when I leave his office and always want a cigarette.
pt. Voices talk to me everyday telling me to commit heinous crimes, do I listen or Not
1. Alcoholic trying to quit 2. Is alien that lives on alochol
pt. is gaining weight rapidly, turns out they are sleep eating
1 Hysterical Blindness 2 Saw bizarre canabilistic rituals
1. Multiple Personality Disorder 2. Possessed by demons
1.Memory,time loss, wakes in blood 2. Believes she's her neighbors doppelganger
1. Complaint of speaking in obscure words. 2. Is an etymologist who has a doctorate in the study of obscure words.
I love to eat sharp objects, like pins, needles, and paper clips. He was a sword swallower in a prior life.
1.binge eater 2.eats people
1. Delusions of Grandeur 2. President of the USA with amnesia
pt. is fluent in 5 languages yet never studied any besides their native English.
pt. loses job as truck driver because he keeps braking for people that aren't there. schitzoaffective driver
1. Sleep Disorder 2. Werewolf
1.Person hears voices 2. He is really beside himself
1. Hears voices 2. Tiny people live in the walls
1. Man believes a colony of fairies live in his garden. 2. They do!
1. Homeless man claiming to be rich. 2. Was a billionaire who disappeared, had a bad car accident and woke up with amnesia, but the amnesia is gone.
1. Wife thinks that her husband and dog have switched bodies 2. It's true, and she is happy this way
1. Thinks he has super powers. 2. Actually a fallen angel.
1. Feel like they are being followed 2. Doctor is following them for a study
1. Delusions of persecution 2. Former spy being hunted
Her Lawyer Boyfriend Making Love To A Ghost But Being Drug In Her Tea And Hallucinating
pt. has dissociative identity disorder, one identity is having affair with the other
I nolonger need to sleep. I just keep going and going. Diagnosis is when you had that brain surgery last year a battery pack was accidently left in your head.
1. Man walks in holding his own rotting arm in his other hand and claims to be a zombie and a member of the undead. 2. Has Cotard delusions.
muslim man claims to be jesus christ
Midlife crisis. He did not think he would live to long, so there were things he's never done. And now he want to catch up.
My doctor is a hypochondriac. I think he needs some therapy himself.
A woman has a sex change operation becoming a man in order to marry a man who had a sex change operation which made him a woman.
I want just to break mirrors. Obsessive Compulsive disorder. Mother drove him crazy with mirrors.
1. I hear another voice inside me. 2. Could it be because I absorbed my identical twin while in the womb?
A high priced matchmaker who matches humans with aliens from various planets who are seeking earthling citizenship.
1 Has an inferiority complex 1 Is actually the king of a large country
1. Night Terrors that prevent sleep 2. Sleepwalks in daytime but no one knows
1. Involuntary Cringe Syndrome 2. Cannot stand ignorant people
Dreams of cutting off body parts for rituals as a child her family made her do this when new member was initited into their cult all sorts of body parts
1.Delusions and Loss of time 2. Believes He is the Mothman
1. Past life flashbacks. 2. Time traveller.
1. Man says that he has many problems and every direction results in another problem. 2. He is stuck in a zugzwang vortex of despair and misfortune.
A man raised by birds.
Fakes OCD, she's his illegitimate daughter plotting revenge for his disregard for her and her mother
I have a binge eating disorder. My doctor is a schizo and crazier than me.
Trouble relating to others emotionally, unaware he's actually a robot
1. In for Munchausen's syndrome 2. Really brilliant scientist curing self from disease
1victim syndrom 2young woman leaves abusive father but returns to family farm with an enabling granny and beautiful daughter safe place but memories keep victim
1. Thinks he is a character from a novel 2. He is the author of the novel
pt. has trichotillomania, but insists on eating other people's hair causing awkward social encounters.
pt. I chopped my mother up and ate here, gave birth to her 9 months later
1 dysfunctional family 2 family are aliens
1. Woman lives in a giant plastic ball that rolls with doors and wants others to just leave her alone. 2. Has Diogenes syndrome.
man has visions claims to be jesus christ