New Naming Contest
Standard Contest Features
- Unlimited name submissions; usually 1,000-2,500
- Clients can rate the submissions during contest
- Clients can communication with Namers
- Submissions ranked by Naming Force after submission phase
- Domain registration check performed on all domain names
- Clients can restrict domain submissions to only unregistered domains
- Clients can restrict domain submissions to specific domain extensions (.com, .net, etc)
- Clients can restrict specific keywords in submissions
- US Trademark check performed on names
Enhanced Contest Features
- Rush Contest - shortens the submission time to 3 days
- Private Contest - hides contest brief and submissions from the public, hides name list from Namers, and hides chosen name from all
Additional information gathered after contest creation
- What type of name do you want? Professional/Serious, Quirky/Fun, Modern/Techie
- What style of name do you want? Real Words, Compounds, Phrases, Blends, Made Up, Misspelled, Acronyms
- Keywords you would like considered
- Keywords you do not want used
- Preferred name length (shortness)
Additional DOMAIN information gathered after contest creation
- Which domain extensions are acceptable?
- Does the domain name have to be unregistered?
- Does the domain name have to be an exact match of the suggested name?